Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flyers

So this has been something I have been tinkering with. The space I rent my office in has 100 or so tenants and the landlord offered to allow to place a flyer in the monthly circulation. My wife did an incredible job getting together a beautiful flyer. All in the same colors as our business card and website. She really has done a great job making sure we have a very consistent professional scheme.

So the flyer went out over the weekend. I am really not expecting much from it, but it is good to introduce ourselves. I actually received call from 3 2other tenants and an e-mail from a third within the first 2 days. Another attorney called and let me know she would pop in to say hello sometime during the week. AN insurance agent called to say hello and a family law therapist sent me a great e-mail. So I will make a point of meeting all three and creating the connection.

In addition we had a number of extra flyers printed up and we will start posting them anywheres and everywhere we can. There are boards all over to post them and a few business cards to. I also got the advice from a family member to print up cheap black and white flyers for mass passing out. He actually hired an attorney for his divorce from a flyer left on his car. I think I will try this, and once I get a pamphlet put together start leaving those.

As an attorney I am trying to find creative ways to make sure people know that I exist. I need to make sure whatever I do has enough of a lasting affect that 2-6 months from now people still remember my advertisement. It is a fickle system relying on selling a service that is only needed at specific times. No impulse purchases on attorneys so I am working to make sure whatever I do is rememberable.

No comments:

Post a Comment