Saturday, January 30, 2010

SEO links

My website just went up and now I am in the process of making sure it ranks well on google. So I find myself playing the link game. I have asked friends for links but I am also trying to create and tie all my links together.

Incoming links are a valuable source of rank for google searches and I am hoping a high rank in google search will proviude a few clients. If not I am only out my time, but if it works out it will be a good return.

There are alot of smart blogs and books on the subject so I would recomend you reading their stuff. Right now I am digging through every directory I find to post my law office in. Chacking local city, chamber of commerce, and familt law directories have all provided a few.

I am also working on trying to spiderweb the links I control. Facebook, my blogs and sites like Digg.com all offer ways to build up links. I have been taking the time to create accounts and set up links between everything.

With computers so much more available than years ago a website can offer a valuable marketing tool, but only if people can find it. Taking the tiem to make sure your site is findable should pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment