Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Credibility building Advertising

So I have been spending way too much time thinking about how to advertise and not just put my name out there. I have read about marketing ideas that have involved themes advertising that have really paid off law firms. SO my goal has been to design a consistent advertising theme that builds my reputation as well as putting my name and phone number in people's hands.

I have decided to design a family to use to create pamphlets and short videos for Youtube. It is amazing to see how Youtube videos rank on Google, so I am hoping it will help direct traffic and help my website rank. I have designed the children based on images of my wife and myself as children> I am still working on the parents, but I am sure I will come up with something.

The point of this is to allow me to explain legal points and express my understanding on the challenge of divorce to potential clients. By generating ads that allow me to build credibility I am hoping to generate more clients in the long run than just by advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment